KH-6 'Little Kerb'/ KAH-6 'Angry Kerb' & More to come

Hello everyone, after much tweaking and testing I am proud to present the KH-6 'Little Kerb' and the KAH-6 'Angry Kerb'. These two crafts are still WIPs and rely heavily on mods...I'm a bit of a modaholic :P The KH-6 'Little Kerb' is equipped with a FLIR pod, 6 skid seats, and a pilot and co-pilot seat. It is ideal for land Kerbals on almost any small flat surface as well as being light and very maneuverable. The KAH-6 'Angry Kerb' was the result of the KSC Armory Department getting their hands on the new BD Armory Weapons and strapping them to the nearest KH-6 they could find. The 'Angry Kerb' is armed with 2x Browning M2 .50cal Machineguns and 2x Hydra Rocket Pods. It is an excellent choice for close-quarters between-building fights as well as making short work of any small vehicle it attacks. I am in the process of adding a FLIR turret to the KAH-6 as well as updating and adding winches to the KH-6. I will release these models whenever I get the time to actually figure out all the mods I used to make them :sealed:

KH-6 'Little Kerb'

kpcaYC6.jpg

xnyteSe.jpg

yu9xlbg.jpg

ZBKj7i9.jpg

KAH-6 'Angry Kerb'

cz6kePy.jpg

8X9N2n8.jpg

7z5znU8.jpg

VrTSswd.jpg

6nVyt37.jpg

l0H6wYS.jpg

This is a picture of all the mods I have.....

TGZtffN.png

I'll try to put up my some of my other crafts later :) Until next time...

Edited by ShadowRanger787

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.