Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

Those arn\'t kerbals (pun on thats not kerbal). They are those characters from despicable me. Come back when you have some real fan art and not some stupid picture from a film.

Hey, I liked the Minions. Combine those with the Rabbids, and you\'ve got yourself a pretty good Genuine Imitation Kerbal ©.

Those arn\'t kerbals (pun on thats not kerbal). They are those characters from despicable me. Come back when you have some real fan art and not some stupid picture from a film.

It\'s a little thing called a joke.

Don\'t get upset over nothing man.

Calm down man, it\'s only a joke. Why are you always so angry? (Not trying to be a douche)

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Calm down man, it\'s only a joke. Why are you always so angry? (Not trying to be a douche)

I just am. I act stupid some of the time, when around my friends (I am the person that stops people from getting killed). I just am always stressed.

Ni0j6.png

Woohoo, my first fanart!

This took about 30 mins

Nice.

Ni0j6.png

Woohoo, my first fanart!

This took about 30 mins

OMG....broken sword/monkey island type kerbal RPG! Solving training puzzles, finding hidden rocket parts, capturing saboteurs, launching to the moon and finding 'stuff' i duno. Would be epic!

Upon first being introduced to Kerbal Space program, this was the first thing that came to mind... A couple of hours of high tech prototyping with old exercise paper and drawing in Photoshop later... Kerman in-flight finger puppets!

kerbalgif.gif

They sit neatly on one hand. You can download the art/net/thing and instructions here, if you wish to make your own -> http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/mmmmmmb/kerbal_finger_puppet_pattern.jpg