Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

Nice image Juniper Monkeys. Can I request a version where the ship 'bounces' off the moon?! :D

Sure :) Sorry about the delay, I moved it onto the big computer and realized how crummy the contrail looked, so I took a little time to clean it up while I was rescaling it for landscape orientation.

Watch out, they\'re 2560x1600. #1 launches, #2 hits the Mun, and #3 bounces off in truest Kerbal 'Semper Ardentes' fashion.

Launch.png

wehaveapr-.png

bonk.png

Yeah. Thought so. Glad I can still pick \'em. Never played much with the new one. It\'s the clouds that got me first - not TG clouds, kinda like Vue, but Vue is annoying and most people render huge day-lit fantasy scenes. Then I remembered TG had a second iteration and that was it. Terrain and actually the way the sun appears.. I recognize that atmospheric model.. just looks like TG. Thanks. :)

You know of course that now you\'ve induced me to render my own.

Of course, the render I gave only had 2D clouds, I could have spent an additional five hours tweaking and got some nice volumetric fog layers near the mercury ocean, and low in the sky. Might try that sometime.

Of course, the render I gave only had 2D clouds, I could have spent an additional five hours tweaking and got some nice volumetric fog layers near the mercury ocean, and low in the sky. Might try that sometime.

v.2 is pretty crazy, indeed.

Here\'s some Mojoworld: (May have to click for slightly larger)

KSP%20-%20Planetfall.png

Thanks again Nova for most of the parts :)

Hello again. In honor of 0.12, I present..

Wait, you did the current splash art, right? (One of my favourites ITT)

This is like a wall poster. For some reason it says '80\'s teenage nerd' :D You have attractive brushwork... But I feel like I\'ve seen this before somewhere. ;D (Not necessarily a self-reference here!) It just feels familiar.. which is probably good.

Nice work. :)

Sure :) Sorry about the delay, I moved it onto the big computer and realized how crummy the contrail looked, so I took a little time to clean it up while I was rescaling it for landscape orientation.

Watch out, they\'re 2560x1600. #1 launches, #2 hits the Mun, and #3 bounces off in truest Kerbal 'Semper Ardentes' fashion.

Launch.png

wehaveapr-.png

bonk.png

That last image is showing up the same as the second for me.