Resource consumption/production incorrect during timewarp

Here's a reduced case. Download the .craft, if needed.

You'll need to view these images at full size to read the resource meter.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

This craft has 2 drills, 4 fuel cell arrays, an ISRU converting to LF+OX, and no crew (and a 2.5m probe and RTG for good measure). Difficulty (and ore abundance) is normal.

With no warp, and likewise with timewarp up to 100x, you can see that this does not break even and in fact is depleting fuel. (The craft launched with 180/220 and you can see that it has decreased even before engaging any timewarp.)

With timewarp 1,000x and above, net delta-fuel becomes positive and the tank fills up; clearly not the expected behavior.

What's going on?

• 2 weeks later...

Electric charge stops being consumed above 100x warp for some reason. It's intended, but I'm not sure why. I saw a thread about it last night, I'll see if I can find it. But if no electric charge is being used, the fuel cells stop converting fuel to electricity, which is why you're seeing a difference.

EDIT: [thread=136479]This thread[/thread].

EDIT2: And you commented on it a few hours ago.

Edited by TheMoonRover

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.