The Different Demographics of KSP

NeatCrown

There was a poll from quite a while ago, and it was very inaccurate with gender, and not many questions at all. I added "ethnicity" and a more accurate age range that's dynamic (Year of birth range instead of age) than that older poll. It is an advanced KSP demographics poll! (or at least the forum users, so there's even more incosistencies)

If you think that I should add in different demographic types, please let me know.

Check out the poll [REMOVED]!

Remember, this is completely anonymous (to other users, at least)

Please don't be offended if I did something wrong, please...

Edited by sal_vager

Yeh I'm kinda with Darnok here. Gender is masculine, feminine or neuter. In other words, are you a 'he', a 'she', or an 'it'. Besides my old friend Keith, I don't know any 'it's.

It's kinda a non-question when you put so many options... like, ... even is a demi-male? If you're an any-at-all -male, surely you're just male, i.e. not female?

For what it's worth, which way your pole tips or who plays in your paddling pool have nothing to do with gender either.

It's kinda a non-question when you put so many options... like, ... even is a demi-male? If you're an any-at-all -male, surely you're just male, i.e. not female?

Meh. Not adding it is offensive, but adding it makes it way more confusing. Also, I don't understand all of it either.

I like the part where you added 4 different African options, 3 different extinct cultures(Maya, Aztec, Inca) but only one Caucasian option, instead of Irish, German, French, Swedish, ect....

Also your gender options triggered me, I identify as an Apache attack helicopter.

Edited by r4pt0r

Just do "male, female, other" as gender options. And the ethnicity thing is really messed up. Not only because it's racist and won't give any meaningful data, but it's also wrong in so many frikkin' other ways. Why is there a differentation between South, East and West African? Just Say African(Sub-Sahara) or Central African. And are you saying all Asians are either middle eastern, mongoloid, indo-aryan(Or indian-pakistan, as you call it), polynesian or chinese? Because that's what your survey says. Speaking of stuff your survey says, arctic canada and alaska aren't part of north america? Last time I checked, it was. And I'm pretty sure bunching Maya and Inca together while having seperate Aztec options is also wrong, though then again there aren't any of any of those really since like 500 years...just say native latin american or something. In fact, if you wanna get any useful data, just ask for caucasian, middle eastern, african, asian, native american, and maybe indo-aryan. Or, if you don't want to offend anyone and not be racist and get even better data, just ask for nationality.