"Cannot Activate While Stowed"- Will it affect new cargo ramp?

Firstly: Mods, feel free to delete this or merge it if you think it is trivial, as I know there is already a thread for the C.A.W.S. bug ( http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/118776-Master-Thread-Cannot-Activate-While-Stowed!/page3 ) but I wanted to flag this up because, unless SQUAD have squashed it, a particular version of this bug may rear its ugly head when the new tail cargo ramp becomes available.

Having tried to airdrop vehicles, one effect I know of is that payloads only become 'live' if the exit through the cargo bay doors of the bay where they were attached.

In the pic below the an air-portable Jeep was attached to the front bulkhead of bay 'A'. If I open the doors of bay 'C' (upside down) and release the payload, it rolls along the cargo deck, through bays 'A' and 'B' and falls out through 'C' but "Cannot Activate While Stowed".

URLv81Th.jpg

If I open bay doors 'A' and repeat the process, everything is fine and the chutes deploy. (Except that aerodynamic forces shoot it out of the back like a cork as soon as it is released!)

Has anyone found a solution to this?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.