KF-390 Wolfhound (Multi role strikefighter)

This time i present to you the Wolfhound, my primary frontline multi role strikefighter that can prettymuch take on anything :cool:. the only way to explane that just how well this thing flyes you have to try it out yourself to find out. This aircraft is pretty much ready to intercept in less than a minute, aka just put the brakes on, let the engines power up for a moment, then just release the brakes and watch it take off in seconds :). Its armed with two vulcans, four air to ground missiles and six air to air missiles, so no shortage of weapons (it could carry many more weapons but that would be a little crazy if you ask me). unfortunetly its a bit hard to aim the vulcans without the help of sas cause of its sharp controls.

Here are some picks of it

0bxiKSh.png

Hold it, hold it.

LjBlkOd.png

And take off!

gExQx8C.png

And a quick turnaround later ready to intercept :P.

8TFeBJr.png

d1076gO.png

So there you have it, the Wolfhound interceptor.

Mods used: BD Armoury

Download link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/527k6tu0p3dlf9g/KF-390%20Wolfhound%20%28flagless%29.craft?dl=0. (The aircraft supplied will be flagless)

So i hope you enjoy this little aircraft of mine :D.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.