Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

b8gfK.png

I took this picture from my most recent mission testing out mechjeb's mun landing ability (I had previously successfully landed with only stock stuff, but mechjeb makes it alot easier.... and takes some of the fun out, but whatevs :P)

This image is from pretty near the munar north pole, hence being able to get the sun and kerbin in the same frame hehehe

it's 1600x900, and is now my desktop background! ^__^

That's definitely wallpaper worthy, nice one.

I landed on the Mun for the first time, and I was pretty excited, and relieved because I almost botched the landing. Pics:

kspi02.jpg

Group photo!

kspi03.jpg

Bill flew up to the top of the lander, lol.

kspi04.jpg

Kerbal stacking! This is too silly.

By the way, this game doesn't run very well on my laptop. Aside from that, I will enable shadows for next time.

At last, a successful Mun landing from a rocket built with the large parts. It included a crew tank to allow it to pick up crew from an earlier, not entirely successful, flight.

SFmod.png

Shortly after the marooned crew was rescued, Bobton Kerman noticed that the "rescue" craft had no parachute, whereupon Jeb informed him of the contents of the sealed orders.

While posing for the picture, Jeb noticed some debris off in the distance and decided to go check it out. It turned out to be a surviving crew tank from an earlier failed mission (i.e., completely unsuccessful).

ySKBI.png

Since Jeb had used up most of his jetpack getting to the debris, he decided to check out the crew tank and top off his jet pack. Unfortunately, it exploded as soon as Jeb touched it.

3sidF.png

This stunned Jeb; in order to regain control, I had to go to the tracking station and back out to Jeb.

Munbase_Alpha.jpg

My Munbase Alpha in the night.

I had just landed those floodlight carts to help with night operations during the long Mun nights. (You can see the wreckage of the lander further back between the rocks. It was meant to drop the carts from low altitude and then boost away and do a soft landing, but a snafu with forgetting to set the cart brakes meant that I had to choose between saving the carts before they accelerated too fast to stay upright or saving the lander...)