Weird KSP Floating Circle Glitch?

Apologies if this is the wrong forum to ask. Have not seen this issue posted elsewhere.

Recently outgrew KSP on the laptop due to many mods, so built a gaming rig (i5 processor, 16gb RAM, 1TB HD, geoforce gtx video card) . Runs great using openGL. One minor thing I've noticed: Randomly, a mysterious, glowing white circle will appear in the game and just kinda float around, pass through the ship etc. Doesn't impact game play but curious if others have seen this and if there is a fix?

I'd post a screenshot, but for some reason I do not have permissions to post attachments.

Mods running are:

mechjeb

Ferram Aerospace Research

Better Bouyancy

RealPlume/SmokeScreen

Astronomer's Visual Pack V3 Beta

Collision FX

Destruction Effects

Camera Tools

Persistent Rotation

Enhanced IVA Tech Demo

RasterPropMonitor

Scatterer

Vanguard EVA Parachutes

Trajectories

Because 64K makes reentry much, much faster (Mach 20!), I had to make small edit to 2.5 m heatshield to give it enough ablator to survive atmospheric entry.

This has been referenced before, in: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/135149-Weird-Balls-appear-in-Space

I see it sometimes. I think the most recent explanation is that it has something to do with the Distant Object Enhancement mod (which I think is a component of the Astronomer's Visual Pack), but I don't know that anyone's come up with a fix.

This has been referenced before, in: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/135149-Weird-Balls-appear-in-Space

I see it sometimes. I think the most recent explanation is that it has something to do with the Distant Object Enhancement mod (which I think is a component of the Astronomer's Visual Pack), but I don't know that anyone's come up with a fix.

That's it! I'll check out the suggestions on that thread. Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.