Apollo Mission Recreation (And More!) [Requesting Ground Crew Aid!]

ZooNamedGames

Me too, but it has to be around 2:30 to 3:00

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='ZooNamedGames']Weeping for days!!! The KMC is my LIVELYHOOD... And they're stealing it from me!

[COLOR=silver][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Can you backup the KMC and a few other small companies? Go to the KMC homepage and look under branches or something and backup Kerbal Military (KM) and Grumman Airtech. They were key to me getting here. Please please!!

Dear god this feels like chaos![/QUOTE]
Can, and will do.

[quote name='Mods_o_joy']Can i be part of the Ground crew?(This sound super fun!)[/QUOTE]

It depends: is there any role in the OP that suits you ?
And if yes, are you going to have the dedication required for this type of program ?

Also, I'm afraid there aren't any "main" ground crew roles available anymore, so you'll have to be part of the backup team. Your involvement will then depend on the shifts we will set up.

[quote name='Mods_o_joy']What rolls are Left?[/QUOTE]

OP was updated yesterday, so look there for any information.

Anyway, the only roles left are CapCom (for which [U]no one can apply directly[/U]) and CMP (not ground crew). Also, IIRC ZooNamedGames was looking for a Flight Director Assistant: you'll have to ask him directly for that.
But, as I said, backup positions are open to pretty much every role, so pick whichever you like and feel comfortable with there: we will have to organise shifts anyway.

[quote name='Gaarst']I should be able to show up on Monday, what time ?[/QUOTE]

Likely 1.

[quote name='CliftonM']Me too, but it has to be around 2:30 to 3:00

Can, and will do.[/QUOTE]

Thank you thank you so much CliftonM. I wish I could pay you so you could know how much I appreciate your help!!!

[quote name='Mods_o_joy']Wait, cmp stands for command module pilot?, i can be one from 6PM-6AM, accept for on Tuesdays until 11:20PM and Fridays at 12:PM[/QUOTE]

Please please join. We could use a rotational EECOM or FAO! We'd love to have you!

[quote name='Gaarst']Yes, sorry for not mentioning it.

1 what time ? GMT or EST ? AM or PM ?[/QUOTE]

EST, but I'm thinking of making it 2:30 to work with others.

[quote name='Mods_o_joy']aLSO, 1.0.5?[/QUOTE]

For now 1.0.4.
Switching to 1.0.5 will depend on mod updates, and it is ZNG's decision to make.

ZNG = ZooNamedGames (he is the Big Boss, but he prefers to be called "Flight" or by his name than "Big Boss") :wink:

[quote name='Gaarst']For now 1.0.4.
Switching to 1.0.5 will depend on mod updates, and it is ZNG's decision to make.

ZNG = ZooNamedGames :wink:[/QUOTE]

That's me! :D

But yeah, we're going to stick with 1.0.4 for a while as the forum transitions and we wait for mods to update. Eventually we will use 1.0.5, but not until there's more support.

[quote name='ZooNamedGames']
EST, but I'm thinking of making it 2:30 to work with others.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I really can't make it. I have school on Monday. However, I can make the booster/capsule for you.

[quote name='Mods_o_joy']Thank you![/QUOTE]

I hope you're good at docking! :P

Rendezvous is up to the Mission Control.

[quote name='Dman979']Sorry, but I really can't make it. I have school on Monday. However, I can make the booster/capsule for you.

I hope you're good at docking! :P

Rendezvous is up to the Mission Control.[/QUOTE]

I recommend lots of RSS/RO docking sims with the FASA Saturn V. Or just the CSM-LM combo on Kerbin with hack gravity. Id prefer a full setup, but its his choice.

Thanks for the offer Dman, but for the sake of being easy I'll just use the MR from FASA.

[quote name='ZooNamedGames'] Thanks for the offer Dman, but for the sake of being easy I'll just use the MR from FASA.[/QUOTE]

I thought that you would do that. I've been having a problem with the "Stock" FASA builds; they're not building correctly. It looks like everything attaches to one node.

Tell me how that works out.

[quote name='Dman979']I thought that you would do that. I've been having a problem with the "Stock" FASA builds; they're not building correctly. It looks like everything attaches to one node.

Tell me how that works out.[/QUOTE]

Really? Hm... Thanks for the tip. Then I will take you up on your offer and use it. Better to be safe than sorry.

[quote name='CliftonM']KMC is all backed up with the exception of a couple pages which didn't have any real discussion on it.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks man. Is it possible you could link it to google drive or something and link it to me?

[quote name='ZooNamedGames']Really? Hm... Thanks for the tip. Then I will take you up on your offer and use it. Better to be safe than sorry.

Awesome, thanks man. Is it possible you could link it to google drive or something and link it to me?[/QUOTE]
I posted it in the KMC. It's hosted with my server, though.

[quote name='Dman979']I thought that you would do that. I've been having a problem with the "Stock" FASA builds; they're not building correctly. It looks like everything attaches to one node.

Tell me how that works out.[/QUOTE]
I have the RO one installed. It works fine.

[quote name='Mods_o_joy']About to say, i suck at [COLOR=#333333]Rendezvous, but Docking i can do in my sleep, also you guys are aware that Telemachus Works over LAN so The guys at "Ground control" wont be able to receive Data [/COLOR]

But depending on how many people are at ground control We could use hamachi

Or you port forward your IP address[/QUOTE]

Thankfully initial docking is easy since all your doing is going out 100m, flipping 180 and drifting back to the S-IVB which contains the LM. However after the crew is done on the surface you have to dock with the LM which requires you to dock but as long as you follow MC you'll be fine. But we'll help you train. Real astronauts get 1000s of hours in the sim before getting a flight.

[quote name='CliftonM']I posted it in the KMC. It's hosted with my server, though.

I have the RO one installed. It works fine.[/QUOTE]

Hm. Make it still Dman, and if it doesn't work I'll use yours.

[quote name='Mods_o_joy']I dont have any issues with docking, and a small bit of rendezvous, if the target is within 1 Km

Also what in $&#$% is KMC

Does anyone have a .ZIP of all the mods i need, alot of them are updated[/QUOTE]
All of the updated ones work fine. At least for me. If they don't for you, then I'll make one.

KMC is a rocket building company that has been shut down by the federal government. AKA: a rocket builder that is going to be destroyed in the new forum update.

[quote name='Mods_o_joy']im using 1.0.4, remote tech updated and i cant get a-hold of the old one for 1.0.4, same with FASA[/QUOTE]
I know about 1.0.4. I can get you those ones. Give me a minute.

Currently uploading. Should get it to you in a minute.

[COLOR=silver][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw0Z6Q9Dyd6qV0ZIS0tLOERnejg/viewhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw0Z6Q9Dyd6qV0ZIS0tLOERnejg/view"]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw0Z6Q9Dyd6qV0ZIS0tLOERnejg/view[/URL]
That's all of the mods I currently have installed.