1.0.5 Crash on startup

So I, like every other excited kerbonaut who saw the announcement, downloaded the update as soon as I could, and went to play around with it this evening. Much to my dismay it decided to crash my computer. So I started it up again, and ran it again, and although my computer didn't die, the game did. I got this crash log: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5l4-NqSRpJoamw5UW80bEh3elk&usp=sharing

I tried a few other things, like switching in and out of 32bit mode from the launcher, fullscreen and windowed, that sort of thing. Got a bunch of other logs, they look the same to me. Let me know if you want them.

Thanks for making such a great game, even though it isn't really cooperating right now :sticktongue: Hope you can help, I'm really excited for the new parts.

EDIT: I deleted and re-unzipped the compressed file, seems to be working okay. Think it was just a random failure of the unzippy software.

Edited by meatballcannon

Hi meatballcannon, can you please update your graphics driver and reboot, your logs are showing graphics driver issues.

d3d: failed to create cubemap id=1231 size=0 mips=1 d3dfmt=21 [invalid call]

Shader 'AtmosphereFromGround': fallback shader 'None' not found

Supplied NxActorDesc is not valid. createActor returns NULL.

Also, please try reinstalling KSP to C:\Games instead of Documents.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.