Fuel Transfer Problem

I’m just a regular KSP player who has a regular KSP problem, I've created this cool station (kinda sloppy) around the mun that has fuel tanks and everything, but I didn't know how to transfer fuel from station to craft, so I looked it up and it said right click first tank then right click second tank but with alt. But I cant alt+rc because on my computer it brings up stuff like minimize tab and maximize tab, so I screwed around with the computer setting to change that. Couldn’t find anything linked to alt+rclik so I screwed around with ksp settings, again cant find it. So has anyone else had that problem before and can help me?

Edited by moldypotato1337

In KSP main folder is settings.cfg,you can open it with any text editor.At the bottom half you will find this section

MODIFIER_KEY
{
primary = LeftAlt
secondary = RightAlt
group = 0
modeMask = -1
modeMaskSec = -1
}

.Edit the key you whant to use instead of Alt.

In KSP main folder is settings.cfg,you can open it with any text editor.At the bottom half you will find this section
MODIFIER_KEY
{
primary = LeftAlt
secondary = RightAlt
group = 0
modeMask = -1
modeMaskSec = -1
}

.Edit the key you whant to use instead of Alt.

Alright so I went and did that and I will test and see if it works now

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.