Reverse Multiple Engines Simultaneously

I want to be able to reverse all engines simultaneously, if I reverse one engine at a time than the plane changes angle ect as you may expect, only solution to that is to not run the engines when switching them, though how can I reverse them all simultaneously without turning off the engines.

Answer: Action Groups.

Edited by BowWhalley

Use Action groups. While your building your plane make sure you link the engines to action groups. Basically they allow you to activate commands with the number buttons on your keyboard. You can do all kinds of things like deploying solar panels and toggle engines and even reversing their thrust. So to make action groups click on the button on the top bar in between the crew tab and the parts tab and there will be a list of groups to fill with commands.

Use actions groups, simply put the "reverse thrust" action of all the engine in one group and you can reverse all your engines with the press of a button.

Okay, but what if one is playing Career mode and doesn't have Action Groups unlocked yet?

Thankyou guys, action groups completely skipped my mind :P.

Okay, but what if one is playing Career mode and doesn't have Action Groups unlocked yet?

Don't use engines that reverse thrust. I don't think there is any other way, unless their is a key combination for reversing thrust.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.