Procedural Decouplers Broken in RO/RP-0 (KSP 1.04)

MaxL_1023

Hello,

I am using RO 10.5 with RP-0 0.40. When 1.05 came out, KSP automatically updated and broke everything (obviously). I reverted to 1.04 on steam and re-installed all the mods (most of the RO and RP-0 set). However, now in any career mode the procedural stack decouplers don't work. I tried reverting to RP-0 0.39 and Procedural parts 1.16 (the last "working" configuration for me) but they are still broken.

I stage them, they make the sound effect and smoke comes out, however they do not separate anything and I can't stage past them. Manually deploying them does not work either. The tt-38k radial decoupler is also broken.

Is this a known issue? Should I try uninstalling KSP and reinstalling 1.04 from somewhere?

Thanks,

Max

I don't use Procedural Parts, but for next time it's a good idea to have a backup copy of your KSP install if you're running a heavily modded version (like with RO).

You can also set Steam to not update KSP unless you launch it, so that you have time to move your install out of the way when people start talking about an update soon. KSP can be run from any directory; you don't have to launch it from Steam.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.