1.0.5 mods in 1.0.4

So I'm not even going to bother with KSP 1.0.5 for a few months, at least until I can be assured its stable and most of the mods I had are updated to match.

However, I'm concerned using mods compiled for 1.0.5 may cause issues in 1.0.4

Has anyone had issues with 1.0.5 mods being backwards-compatible with 1.0.4? If so which mods were responsible and how badly did it break your game.

This is more of a general share-and-help thread than an actual issue, so feel free to move it if you think its in the wrong area. That said as interesting as 1.0.5's new features are, I'd prefer to play it once it's out of modding purgatory.

Well, I'm still working on updating it, and havent had a lot of time to test alot of 1.0.5 releases in 1.0.4 yet, but I have this spreadsheet I use to track mods that I use... I've been pushing updates periodically throughout the day, since 1.0.5 dropped... I guess no one is interested in it, but it might have a few mods you're looking for... ??

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/138946

[quote name='Auriga_Nexus']So I'm not even going to bother with KSP 1.0.5 for a few months, at least until I can be assured its stable and most of the mods I had are updated to match.

However, I'm concerned using mods compiled for 1.0.5 may cause issues in 1.0.4

Has anyone had issues with 1.0.5 mods being backwards-compatible with 1.0.4? If so which mods were responsible and how badly did it break your game.

This is more of a general share-and-help thread than an actual issue, so feel free to move it if you think its in the wrong area. That said as interesting as 1.0.5's new features are, I'd prefer to play it once it's out of modding purgatory.[/QUOTE]

I was going to post this exact same question, for the same reasons. I would think that it all depends on what the updated mod changed/added (KSP 1.0.5 might have removed a certain module that old versions of the game and mod used, so the updated mod also removed this module).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.