Estes Model Rocket Chute v1.2.3

narhiril

I still have an Estes Sidewinder around somewhere... not the kind that looks like a sidewinder a missle, the one that folds out helicopter blades instead of a parachute! ....and sometimes hails its weighted nosecone down onto the ground as a dangerous projectile...

...sky. SKYwinder. I apparently had the old first-revision with the nosecone-barfing feature, something they added a bit extra clamps on later to fix. So fun though. I gotta fly that thing again!

...sky. SKYwinder. I apparently had the old first-revision with the nosecone-barfing feature, something they added a bit extra clamps on later to fix. So fun though. I gotta fly that thing again!

I've got one of those in my basement. Gotta remember to buy new rubber bands though - the ones on it right now are hard as rock, and probably not much younger.

• 1 year later...

im a robotics guy but that does not stop me from loving rockets -they fly up like a spirt to the heavens and glide down like a angle- thats what i love but the epic flight is better i got a few rockets i forgot there names one i named the german missile it was the best rocket i flyed

rasheed, there is absolutely no need to speak like this, yes it is an old thread but it is just a thread on a forum, not the end of the world, and there is no specific rule on necro posting, it is merely bad form to revive such an old thread without good cause.

I suggest you relax, get a coffee or a tea, and stop worrying so much about necro posting, if there is a real issue, inform a Moderator, do not shout at other members.

I have now closed this thread, darkwolfpaw54, please check the dates on threads you post to, I would suggest that any thread more than 3 months old be allowed to rest in peace.

Edit:

Even a thread one month old should be left alone unless you have something important to add to it.

Edited by sal_vager
Changed suggested cut off amount