Mac Bugs of 1.0.5

For some reason textures can randomly glitch out all over the screen. I don't know why and this seems universal with any save. Another one is on the tracking station (again universal) that on the left side right next to he craft names going down about 3 in wide on my screen there is a rectangle of any random glitched texture. And planet Kerbin seems to be off set and doesnt say in one place when you zoom out. If anyone knows how to fix this, plz do tell if not, Squad... ya another bug. :wink:

My tracking station was completely unplayable after 1.0.5
What I found is KSP doesn't read your graphics set up correctly. specially if you play full screen.
Things to check in KSP settings and got me working again(somewhat).
- If playing full screen don't use the system control to go in to full screen KSP no nothing of this and just plays up. 1.0.5 made this worse.
- Instead go to settings make sure full screen is "Enabled".
(should be noted this button has to be the most counter-intuitive UI control for a while. what with 3 states that aren't clear)
- Then make sure the setting above matches your screen resolution.
Neither fixed the problem on it's own.

Is it just me or does the full screen set in KSP make all the planets sort of oval instead of round?

Unfortunately KSP on OSX does this with some graphics card and driver combinations, especially with mobile graphics in laptops, this is at the graphics driver level and is not something Squad is able to fix.

All I can suggest is you experiment with your graphics card settings and between windowed and fullscreen mode in KSP to try to find a setting where this doesn't occur.

Updating OSX to get the latest graphics driver may also help.

The tracking station issue is known, [U][URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/138802-Kerbal-Space-Program-1-0-5-New-Issues-Repository#trackingcenter_corruption"]you can find more info on it here.[/URL][/U] Edited by sal_vager

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.