[0.15+] [NovaPunch-Mechjeb] Foxpollo Series

Should I change winglets and RCS to just RCS?  

2,224 members have voted

1. 1. Should I change winglets and RCS to just RCS?

• Yes, just RCS
    • No, leave it how it is

The Foxpollo Series was invented and approved by Jebediah Kerman when he discovered Minmus on his seventh munar orbit.

Basically, I got this idea because of Minmus, and so I went on and made the first two three rockets that actually qualified as Foxpollo rockets by \'Skyrix-MOAR BOOSTEZ\' policy.

oakQ0.png

Foxpollo 11 was the first rocket and official start to the Foxpollo program.

The staging consists of:

• [li]Launch[/li]
    [li]Orbital[/li]
    [li]Munar Descent[/li]
    [li]Ascent/Return[/li]

There was no RCS, because the rocket seemed stable enough. It was used many times, and for sure could reach the Mun, as that was Foxpollo 11\'s only goal and target.

zy8LY.png

Foxpollo 12 is actually one of the most historic rockets in Foxpollo history (so far). It was fine-tuned from using different winglets and engines on the upper stages.

The staging consists of:

• [li]Launch[/li]
    [li]Orbital[/li]
    [li]Minmar Descent[/li]
    [li]Ascent/Return[/li]

This rocket was also fitted with increased technology, including RCS and better winglets. Foxpollo 12 went down in (my) Kerbal history as 'First Rocket to Reach Minmus in One Go'. It could also reach the Mun, but with excessive fuel, as Foxpollo 12 (unlike Foxpollo 11) was fitted with enough fuel to fly to Minmus and back with spare fuel.

OYv5x.png

Foxpollo 13 was an experimental rocket that was built with new parts that were better than before. It was fit with a larger landing stage to cope with possibly deploying small segments of a Munbase/Minmusbase.

The staging consists of:

• [li]Launch[/li]
    [li]Orbital[/li]
    [li]Munar/Minmar Descent[/li]
    [li]Ascent/Return[/li]

While Foxpollo 13 seems to have flown into the skies, it has not taken off yet, due to \'Kerbol Flares\'. That is why it is known as an experimental. Yet, due to computerized model tests, Foxpollo 13 seems to be a good flyer.

Remember: Most of the time, Mechjeb is the most recommended thing you use to fly with. (Unless you are a kerbal expert)

Download here:

http://www./?b6j8vbqvm16rioq

Its neat, tho the fins just dont look, right... maybe just have RCS insted of wings? it make it look more like the apollo.

also, does the foxpollo 13 have any failures? =P

Its neat, tho the fins just dont look, right... maybe just have RCS insted of wings? it make it look more like the apollo.

also, does the foxpollo 13 have any failures? =P

I can change the fins to only RCS if people would like.

Foxpollo 13 may or may not have a failure, depending if you simulate it or it actually, happens. We\'ll see.

Ive noticed something. Has anyone else seen this too?

I love all the modded ships, but why is it that all the mods still cannot carry a larger payload then the stock ships?

Think about it, all stock parts could be used in the place of mods and it would do the same thing.

Ive noticed something. Has anyone else seen this too?

I love all the modded ships, but why is it that all the mods still cannot carry a larger payload then the stock ships?

Think about it, all stock parts could be used in the place of mods and it would do the same thing.

Yeah but this is the exact reason I use mods, for the aesthetics mainly, and the fact you dont get 2m, or 3m diameter stock parts, or fairings.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.