F1rst Snow!

Interplanetary Engineer

It's cooling off here in Florida, and the temp dropped below 70.
I don't mention it to rub it in, I mention it because of a funny thing that happens here in Florida.
The second the temp drops below 70 you can immediately tell the Floridians from the Snowbirds (people who just come down here for the winter) because the Snowbirds are still wearing t-shirts and shorts, while the Floridians are wearing sweatshirts and hoodies!!! hehehe

[quote name='Just Jim']It's cooling off here in Florida, and the temp dropped below 70.
I don't mention it to rub it in, I mention it because of a funny thing that happens here in Florida.
The second the temp drops below 70 you can immediately tell the Floridians from the Snowbirds (people who just come down here for the winter) because the Snowbirds are still wearing t-shirts and shorts, while the Floridians are wearing sweatshirts and hoodies!!! hehehe[/QUOTE]

My father lives in Florida. I live in the Midwest.

Once when I went to visit around Christmas, it actually snowed... and [I]everything[/I] shut down.

Total accumulation was something like two tenths of an inch.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.