ScriptKitt3h's High-Explosive Hangar (Pardon the dust!)

Think I'll be releasing my advanced fighter aircraft pack pretty soon- likely tonight if things pan out.

IfR6KPm.png

yxAgCkD.png

KqaQplx.png

Worked a bit on this new one, which I call the Banshee. Why do I call it that? Because it makes a tremendous noise as it hits the sound barrier right off the runway.

It's also able to brush into Mach 3+ territory, but it's not SSTO-capable... yet. I may work on it a bit to make a spaceflight-capable variant.

Another jet from the pack, the Ronin, got some work too: flight testing and minor tweaks to its aerodynamics.

I2R8FVx.png

Edited by ScriptKitt3h

Added another variant of the Talon to the fighter jet pack- this time it comes with a laser module.

jbXeZkt.png

The .craft file is available for download from the OP of the pack's release thread. 

I also have a new off-road ATV in the works:

tr4YEag.png

Ok, that previous jet? It's likely coming in a SECOND advanced fighter aircraft pack (I've been on a jet-building spree lately) alongside this:

4u5HeDQ.png
wcyMuxj.png
Xs4THoO.png
UKH0w1o.png

The ATS-FX7 Gemini, a jet based upon the SU-37 and F-15 active, with a custom cockpit (featuring a working ejection seat+chute) for good measure.

krS9jyO.png

Oh, and it'll have a variant with a full BDArmory munitions kit as well. :)

1 hour ago, Deizelpunk said:

Can you give us a new download for the surface craft? the link seems to be broken.

Yup, just fixed the OP now. The link should work, and the Badger ATV's now also availible from there as well.

I'll have to spend some time next weekend redoing some parts of the OP, to link to craft release threads and finally get the military section properly complete.

Just now, ScriptKitt3h said:

Yup, just fixed the OP now. The link should work, and the Badger ATV's now also availible from there as well.

I'll have to spend some time next weekend redoing some parts of the OP, to link to craft release threads and finally get the military section properly complete.

Thanks a load man! (I use your stuff for inspiration, so thank you sincerely!)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.