Bug, Fully LVL up everything.

Hello, I did not know where else to put this. This is more less a bug/cheat report.

I upgraded my tracking station, I went to click away but accidentally clicked the 'enter' button. I rapidly clicked the esc key on my keyboard and then everything at KSC was fully upgraded. I was able to revert my career mode back to normal by re-entering the tracking station and letting it load, then clicking the 'exit' button.

I am on a Mac, KSP V1.05, Steam.

I am happy to post video evidence of this.

[quote name='Speadge']sounds like what happens on windows in the x64 version.
(just a dispay-bug, facilities have not the upgraded functionality)

are you running 32 bit or 64?[/QUOTE]
64, Pretty sure all macs are 64. Also cheers Claw for moving this to a different/More suitable topic :). Edited by BowWhalley

[quote name='BowWhalley']Hello, I did not know where else to put this. This is more less a bug/cheat report.

I upgraded my tracking station, I went to click away but accidentally clicked the 'enter' button. I rapidly clicked the esc key on my keyboard and then everything at KSC was fully upgraded. I was able to revert my career mode back to normal by re-entering the tracking station and letting it load, then clicking the 'exit' button.

I am on a Mac, KSP V1.05, Steam.

I am happy to post video evidence of this.[/QUOTE]

I've seen something similar happen a few times with one of my earlier 1.0.4 installs. I could never reproduce it reliably to report though, and it appeared to be purely a visual bug, as the upgraded buildings did not actually 'work' as upgraded. Also, I ran a heavily modded install.

Haven't seen it happen with 1.0.5 yet. I tested your procedure on a new career several times, it did not affect the buildings. My game is on Windows.

[quote name='BowWhalley']64, Pretty sure all macs are 64. Also cheers Claw for moving this to a different/More suitable topic :).[/QUOTE]

As i understood the 64bit version for mac is also not supportet like the windows version is not. There is just a workaround for making he 64bit version working.

to be clear, im speaking about the game runtime, not the OS itself.

I have just tested this again, I could reproduce it after closing and re-opening KSP. I tested this and it still has the weight limits and same parts as before, this is just a visual bug.

Sorry in advance, for the horrible audio, I used the built in laptop mic.
[video=youtube;Uh-i30j7ZHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh-i30j7ZHQ[/video] Edited by BowWhalley
Adding video Evidence of bug.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.