The Third Coming of the Light

CarolRawley

I\'m going to make this very brief, as myself having three threads in the Welcome Aboard board is probably breaking some rules or another and some mod out there is undoubtedly very, very, angry.

Well.......... nice to see everyone again. Ignite A Light/Carol Rawley is back from another long hiatus, and this time I will be staying semi-active.

I see the Role-playing board is gone, and there is probably a legitimate reason for that.

Some of you may remember me for my role in this, one of the first (If not the first) role-playing boards on these fine forums.

A fair amount has changed since I left, that much is obvious. I myself have become a brony and furry.1

If you ever want to talk, hit me up on Steam.

Well, now I\'ve made my speech, good rocketing everyone!

1. I will have not tolerate any of this furfag business. Put up or shut up. You have been warned.

Welcome back Ignite A Light, it is nice to see such a well spoken individual, your avatar also bears considerable class.

Our Brony population is still going strong in the Megathread, it is preferable that all pony related material reside there.

Unfortunately Ascensciam felt he could no longer maintain the roleplay boards, it proved too difficult, perhaps if there were a proper rulebook that all players could abide by, things might have been different.

As you have no doubt seen however, we have the new fan fiction board, where ones imagination and creative talent can be applied to the KSP universe in many ways, it has become a fast favourite of the forums artists.

I hope you enjoy your return, as one would enjoy a fine wine.

Regards

sal_vager

Welcome back Ignite.

Unfortunately Ascensciam felt he could no longer maintain the roleplay boards, it proved too difficult, perhaps if there were a proper rulebook that all players could abide by, things might have been different.

Necessary correction; There was a rulebook, but people themselves failed to organize.