1.0.5 + REALISM OVERHAUL can't load game

Hi,

I am a little bit tiered of trying to get KSP 1.0.5 working with RO. I tried a lot of complete new installations. I installed RO (via CKAN) with the recommend mods. I installed it without the recommend mods, pure as possible. Nothing is working.

Everytime I start the game, loading freezes the moment Real Fuels are loaded. But I can't run RO without Real Fuels.

Thanks for every help.

While its fine most of the time it does break things now and then. Mods with dependencies seem to be the cause most of the time. Also if you read the instructions CKAN is listed as an option, not that it has to be used. It also says you can install manually.

It can install older versions of dependencies than the mod requires (n/a in this case but upgrading mods also can be an issue since it can leave old files). Never used Mod Admin so no idea.

Your issue may not be CKAN but if it was me I would install in manually to rule it out. I use it for 70% of my mods but the rest I always install manually since it has broken them before. If its a simple mod with no dependencies and you are careful when upgrading CKAN is great.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.