Vehicle Assembly

Hysterrics

8 hours ago, Greenhornet553 said:

Wait... What? How is something supposed to dock to it?

I'll add 6x symmetry struts connecting the Mk3 Fuel Tanks and 6x symmetry Sr. Docking Ports below each Mk3 Fuel Tank 

I just realized how short the main section is. I'll add one orange tank between the rockomax -32 tank and the  senior docking port. 

7 hours ago, Greenhornet553 said:

I'm definitely NOT building that beastie XD 

What should the next module be BTW? 

Well, we have a Science lab on the core and we have a huge fuel module. Apart from scientific research and the refueling of ships, what do we want our station to do? Become a mothership to Eeloo? An asteroid harvester? Being pretty with a artificial gravity ring?

Also, i just noticed that we barely have any scientific equipement.

Edited by Jeanjvs

Let's do a science module! With intergrated Ore storage!

I'd like to start with a Science Lab. with one BZ-52 radial attachment point with an Ore tank on it. Just to make this wacky. Then a docking port on bottom, that's all I'm doing.

Edited by legoclone09

If someone is willing to carry out the mission, I would be glad to hand over the power. If not, I shall continue building our wonderful creations.

Anyyyyway, I'll add a mobile processing unit on the science jr., with struts in 4x symmetry from the MPU to whatever is below it. I'm going to change the radial attachment point+ore tank to 2x symmetry.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.