Has anyone been to the international forums?

Ydoow

It\'s like a whole \'nother Kerbal Society right under our noses o.o

Later, I shall continue learning german and make attempts to communicate with them in hopes to bring together our Kerbalness with harmony and explosions. Lots of explosions.

Yes. Honestly, more people need to learn foreign languages. I know Hebrew, German, Latin, and English. Knowing Latin helps you break down the Roman languages (French, Portugese, Italian, Romanian, Spanish)

Or everyone needs to learn English ;P

But yeah foreign languages are nice to know

I speak moderate English, stupidly low amounts of Italian, practically nonexistent amounts of Spanish and French, and about two words of German. Literally. Do not ask about the non-English languages; I only know offensive words in them.

I speak moderate English, stupidly low amounts of Italian, practically nonexistent amounts of Spanish and French, and about two words of German. Literally. Do not ask about the non-English languages; I only know offensive words in them.

Well in that case, might I add:

Italian

Russian

Yiddish

Biblical Hebrew (actually different from modern Hebrew)

Chinese

Japanese

Swedish

Danish

Latin

Greek

Turkish

Hungarian

Korean

Portugese

???

All of these I speak 1 word or more of.

Well in that case, might I add:

Italian

Russian

Yiddish

Biblical Hebrew (actually different from modern Hebrew)

Chinese

Japanese

Swedish

Danish

Latin

Greek

Turkish

Hungarian

Korean

Portugese

???

All of these I speak 1 word or more of.

Well... I suck at learning languages! (I am serious here. I only know Italian because my parents used to replace curse words with the translation in their native languages. Spanish and French come from school, and the bit of German comes from a report on Albert Einstein. I had to learn some German to find research. Only remembered curse words, as usual.)

Well... I suck at learning languages! (I am serious here. I only know Italian because my parents used to replace curse words with the translation in their native languages. Spanish and French come from school, and the bit of German comes from a report on Albert Einstein. I had to learn some German to find research. Only remembered curse words, as usual.)

Well I can teach ya some... :o

Well I can teach ya some... :o

I forgot everything I learned in six years of Spanish class, and I was one of the best in my class! You think I could learn over the Internet with my language learning skills?

Besides, aren\'t we going way off topic?

I forgot everything I learned in six years of Spanish class, and I was one of the best in my class! You think I could learn over the Internet with my language learning skills?

Besides, aren\'t we going way off topic?

WE CAN OFF-TOPIC THE OFF-TOPIC AS MUCH AS WE WANT!

And besides, it\'s still language-related.

I don\'t want to.

I can speak English, with it being my native language, am in the middle of my Spanish courses and only know how to ask for the bathrooms or if I can get in drink in a cohesive manner, and know a couple words of Russian, German, Italian, and French. French being 'Allons-y!'.

I think we should, between us, develop a Kerbal Language to use so that we can bridge the language gap using an intermediate.

And in this case, every new forum member will be lost in a blend of English-Kerbalian-other languages ?

Keeping English for international language is the most simple, but we can use Esperanto too ;)

The only reason I\'m not 'active' outside of the French thread is because of my lack of 'spacial' vocabulary, but I\'m always keeping an eye on the general forum ;P

My mother tongue is French, I\'m becoming fluent enough in English (but still lack vocabulary), and passed JLPT 3 in December 2009 (but I haven\'t had Japanese classes this year, so I really need to work on this).

My 3 years of learning Latin are now pointless as I almost can\'t remember a thing, and I dropped Spanish to focus on Japanese (even though I started learning both around the same time).

But if my brain was able to remember everything, I\'d most certainly learn a few dozens of other languages.

I speak English, a little French... and a little less German. I know a couple of words/phrases in Japanese.

Then, of course, I speak Java, C/++/#, PHP, JavaScript...

(WHAT? They\'re totally definitely languages and everything.)

I speak English, a little French... and a little less German. I know a couple of words/phrases in Japanese.

Then, of course, I speak Java, C/++/#, PHP, JavaScript...

(WHAT? They\'re totally definitely languages and everything.)

Do you know Lua?

Unfortunately not. That\'s what\'s used for scripting on Garry\'s Mod, though, right?

It\'s also a pretty great Bright Eyes song...

Not sure if that\'s what used for GMod, though I\'m 99% sure it is. I remember it from that game, Roblox.

Not sure if that\'s what used for GMod, though I\'m 99% sure it is. I remember it from that game, Roblox.

Don\'t know roblox. Though, given the name, I am guessing it\'s one of those robot programming simulator things for teaching robotics.