The Wonderful Thing Explainer

Hysterrics

My copy of Thing Explainer, by the wonderful Randall Munroe, arrived yesterday. Honestly, I cannot say enough good things about it. Seriously, five outta five. I recommend this to everyone on this forum. I mean, it's go a whole page on the ISS, so if I ever need a map of it, there it is!

So, for the people who have the book, what do you think of it?

8 hours ago, NovaSilisko said:

Everyone who has the book I advise you to look carefully in the back because THERE IS A POSTER IN THE BACK THAT CAN BE EXTRACTED AND POSTERED

Oh yes when I found that I was like "YOU ARE BEING POSTERED"

While I do wish is was Up-Goer Five, it's still a pretty neat poster that has a bunch of references from the book.

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2015 at 0:27 PM, Sequinox said:

My copy of Thing Explainer, by the wonderful Randall Munroe, arrived yesterday. Honestly, I cannot say enough good things about it. Seriously, five outta five. I recommend this to everyone on this forum. I mean, it's go a whole page on the ISS, so if I ever need a map of it, there it is!

So, for the people who have the book, what do you think of it?

Oh my god... I Love that book!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.