[Stock] SkyStar

Hello all!

I\'m new to the forum, but I\'ve browsed some of the plane designs and haven\'t run across one like this before. I\'m honestly shocked it works at all, but it takes off in a snap, flies relatively well, and is land-able but requires a lot of persistence. This thing definitely won\'t get you out of the atmosphere, but it\'s a fun little toy, nonetheless.

Note: When trying to land, be sure you\'re going sub-20 m/sec. The SkyStar tends to bounce due to the incredible lift as well as the 45 degree upward resting position.

Enjoy!

Any constructive feedback will be appreciated, as well!

First of all, Welcome to the forums.

Just saw your youtube video (which you by the way are free to advertise on the forum), and your plane appears to fly remarkably well. What you might want to try if you want more range is swapping to a rocketfuel tank instead of a fuelfuselage and trying the turbojet engine instead, that engine is simply straight up better at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing more youtube videos!

First of all, Welcome to the forums.

Just saw your youtube video (which you by the way are free to advertise on the forum), and your plane appears to fly remarkably well. What you might want to try if you want more range is swapping to a rocketfuel tank instead of a fuelfuselage and trying the turbojet engine instead, that engine is simply straight up better at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing more youtube videos!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.