How to send error reports to KSP moderators

Hi! I have played KSP for a while now, and recently, I have run into some errors on my game, causing it to crash. This seems to happen after I have launched a craft, and tried to revert back to VAB or SPH...

I have 5 total errors in the month of December, and was wondering where I should put said error reports, and where to get answers for fixing it. While it doessnt make the game ujnplayable, it slows me down enough that it causes me to miss launch windows, or close encounters with spacecraft.

Help would be appreciated!

Michael

PS:

Here is my list of mods as they appear in the KSP Gamedata folder:

Astroid Day, BDArmory, CollisionFX, KAS, KIS, KWRocketry, MagicSmokeIndustries, RemoteTech, SCANsat, Squad(Default) and finally, 12 separate Module Managers

Thanks Again!!!

KSP moderators don't handle the error reports :)

Well some of us help with players issues but that's about it, and we have to learn as we go.

Probably the best thing to do would be to put them all on google drive or dropbox, then post the link here and other players can take a look, maybe even help figure it out, though it's usually just a memory crash from too many addons.

Try a lower texture resolution, that can help a lot.

3 hours ago, sal_vager said:

KSP moderators don't handle the error reports :)

Well some of us help with players issues but that's about it, and we have to learn as we go.

Probably the best thing to do would be to put them all on google drive or dropbox, then post the link here and other players can take a look, maybe even help figure it out, though it's usually just a memory crash from too many addons.

Try a lower texture resolution, that can help a lot.

Ok, I just didn't know who to send it to, and alright, I will try lowering the texture res.

3 hours ago, Randazzo said:

First thing comes to mind is delete all but the most recent version of Module Manager. It's probably not causing you to crash once you're in-game, but you don't need them all.

Alright, I will do that as well

17 hours ago, Dragon Blood said:

Total is 8GB

But usable is 7.88

That should be more than enough.

It's hard to help very much two lines at a time, but if turning the resolution down like Sal suggested doesn't help (which it should), then you can try removing mods one-by-one until you find the source. The next time the game crashes, have a look at your output_log file in the KSPdata folder and see if there is an error at the end in case a specific part is causing it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.