Interplanetary Expedition Team in Harder 3x Scaled Kerbol System

Sovek

So I've decided to reboot my Save, but instead of logging every SINGLE mission, I'll just post firsts, or significant achievements. The decision to do this is it got too tedious to really post that many pics on a save that would have hundreds of missions. I must stress though, This is HEAVILY modded and WILL NOT load in 32bit.

My usual rules apply, no over the top Reaction Wheels, limited to roll only, 110% heating, 40% funds, 100% science, no reverting because I screwed up the launch, landing, ect. Quickloading is for bugs only. I will start out with lvl3 buildings because I REALLY dislike that mechanic, and instead take a hit to the funding (hence 40% funds). Realism overhauls are installed, FAR, Remote-Tech, RealHeat, RealFuels, ect.

Goals is to visit every body at least once, crewed.

Mod list

9jXmFVoGjJGvqQrWtbEXaJScN2wzKiCQ6QRJSspH

To start you guys off, the R3 Strato Rocket. After a few sounding rockets using heavy and inefficient Solid Rocket fuel, a new, lighter rocket was devised. The R3. Designed to be the first orbiting satellite around Kerbin.

Launching at dawn.

396254ED4328EA678EC2D65D4DB8F849D4F3CDE1

Kerbol appearing just above the horizon.

3981DE70D7D0900552A34E6C748D638515C4396F

Climbing into orbit.

A42DF3D5B8A2D12A578F689DFF8257AB404414D6

Burning mostly horizontal now to achieve orbital speeds.

F652D966AB1A8FFDEC1BFA5E21BC07AE372FDFC2

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.