Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

29 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Also, I would like to start planning the charity stream. There's nothing set in stone about this date or time, it's entirely hypothetical currently.

I would like to start at 1pm EDT (17:00 UTC) sometime between June 25-30th.

I can't do anything on the 30th, or a couple weeks after.  I'm getting my wisdom teeth out then, and definitely won't we able to talk for a while.  Before that, I can do any date.

6 hours ago, CliftonM said:

I can't do anything on the 30th, or a couple weeks after.  I'm getting my wisdom teeth out then, and definitely won't we able to talk for a while.  Before that, I can do any date.

Well then let's aim for before then, say the 25th?

I like to ask where can people who are interested in watching this "historic" launch and mission watch it live ? ( twitch steam ?  )

( sorry if the question have been asked before I did not read all 73 forum pages :) )

3 minutes ago, Peder said:

I like to ask where can people who are interested in watching this "historic" launch and mission watch it live ? ( twitch steam ?  )

( sorry if the question have been asked before I did not read all 73 forum pages :) )

You can watch us live at 4pm EDT (20:00 UTC) through Twitch.tv/CliftonM 's twitch channel.

"Most realistic experience of running a space program possible!"

-ZooNamedGames, Flight Director.

Just now, CliftonM said:

And lots of jokes

Damn, it sucks. This was the only day this weekend where I had free time and I decided to stop by the stream for the launch. RIP Launch.

And, the launch is scrubbed. GG bugs, you've ruined another launch.

So we have hit the hard scrub. @Ethan3369 had technical issues where his game crashed and we simply couldn't get it working in time. We will plan for another launch date. 

7 minutes ago, EladDv said:

Now that the launch is all scrubbed we were able to launch the rocket again... The universe is working against us

Your kidding?! Well I did mention a 5 minute extension. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.