Search feature.

I just started playing a couple of days ago and I'm already badly hooked on this awesome game...

But:

While building my first ships, everything was quite easy to find in the build-mode. But after installing some mods, the overview got lost a bit.

Could you please add a simple search there?! E.g. if I'm searching for a MK2 part, I always have to search for each individual part. An easy search for "MK2" should then find any part, with MK2 in its name...

Also, while building the rocket, the staging should be lockable (per stage).

If my first stage is ready, no new part should be able to appear there - which happens a lot in my rockets... (or am I doing something wrong?)

To bad, if I notice it just after the launch, when the boosters got separated far to early...

And last, please add an undo button in the building mode - some clicks select wrong parts and can mess up the rocket (or the staging).

Nevertheless, thanks for this grate game...

22 hours ago, Toomuch77 said:

And last, please add an undo button in the building mode - some clicks select wrong parts and can mess up the rocket (or the staging).

You can already undo some of your last actions. Just press cmd+z or the equivalent for it on a Windows keyboard (I'm on Mac).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.