Gold Stingray Inc. Spacecraft Division [New: Cygnus, Azure Kite, Azure Orca]

no problem, i just failed with mumech, but i got it into escape velocity, with 1/6 fuel left + 1500 kg for the descent stage.. pictures will follow, my game just crashed ???

Edit: 750 kg, but 1500 would be no problem, i think.. The rocket doesn\'tt wobble a bit ;)

This should be a commercial of ours 'were not trying to takeover the world '*a flash showing kerbin formation like Germans in ww2*'that was nothin to worry about' *in distiller your hear 'hail jeb'

This was a joke no offense to anyone

I would like to present you:

The B-302 Storm

screenshot71.png

screenshot72.png

Capable of Trans-Oceanic flights (and more) with 6x 500kg Standard Fuel Tanks

Needs flying skills to take it of the ground, because of the Payload, but behaves very well, once in air. Just don\'t expect it to be very agile, it\'s a Bomber ;).

Craft file will be sent after someone requests it. Feel free to experiment with the design!

Order;

Using Damned Areospace, Damned Robotics, Cart & NovaPunch.

Could i have a Heavy lifting helicopter that is easy to fly, that can carry vehicles mounted underneath so that i can land the vehicles along the runway sides.

(I\'m trying to create runway lights :P)

Interesting. that might take a while though... BUT I SHALL TRY!

NOTE: I am finding Novapunch is not nesacary.

WOOT! ITS DONE! note: due to lack of rubber, there is no carts, but you can add them.

FLYING INSTRUCTIONS:

turn on ASAS

set throttle to 0

press space.

turn off turbines.

wait till 60 M/S and engage turbines

Fly!

use 9/0 to ajust pitch of jets.

LANDING NOTE:

this is as close as a VTOL i could get. when landing, ALWAYS keep bolth engines on. do NOT slow down to under 10 m/s or it will go crazy. same with takeoff. You need to get up to 60 M/S to get off without going crazy.

PICS:

flying!!!

qpItj.png

cXZbc.png

landed, but lost 3 turbines. i ought to be more carefull on landing. maybe raise the gear. (you can do that :P)

sure. It is kind of hard to control. That\'s what I want to fix. To take off, turn on SAS and throttle at 40%-50% press and hold the 's' key at the end of the runway, and right before the ocean, it should slope upward. Then retract landing gear.

No mods required.

Plaatinum Aerospace Technologies

sure. It is kind of hard to control. That\'s what I want to fix. To take off, turn on SAS and throttle at 40%-50% press and hold the 's' key at the end of the runway, and right before the ocean, it should slope upward. Then retract landing gear.

No mods required.

Plaatinum Aerospace Technologies

try taking the wings and making them level.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.