I found the Mun dust castle!

Spacetraindriver

3 minutes ago, Slam_Jones said:

Wait... you meant you saw it at the loading screen...  Disappointed!  I thought someone actually found it on the Mun.

Also, seen it too many times to count.  Then again, I've put 1,000+ hours into the game.

Squad, do you see this? DO YOU SEE THIS?

I don't think I've ever seen it, by the way.

Can we Stickyify this thread so that in the future people see it instead of thinking hey have to post their own thread? Not to be mean to OP, but this seems like the sort of thing that needs to be made sticky, given how often new "I found a castle on the Mun" threads pop up.

And in other news, it took me well over 1000 hours to find the Mun castle. As far as I can recall I've seen it a grand total of two times despite being addicted to KSP for the last two years unabated.

BIs it....a thing? Not just on the menu screen?

Ive never been to the mun.. But I envision the day I do hauling oxygen tanks and fuel behind a locomotive spewing RCS from the sanders to keep glued to the terrain..

Exploring an alienworld only to have the cab windows fill with orange.. Crew screaming and wheels make thier way back to kerbin alone

All because I hit an unexpected elusive mun castle everyone with the exception of me is happy to see? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly related question, but did the engine on the "Mun or Bust" ship on the menu get switched off  sometime around release 1.0 or am I having driver issues or something?

Also seen the castle a couple of times in my slightly worrying 1500+ play hours.

Edited by XrayLima

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.