Wanna download 0.14.3 version, is that possible??

Kodiak

I currently have KSP 0.15.2 but have lots of problems with the meory leak bug!

I want to re-download the 0.14.3 version, is that possible??

That version had less bugs for me and I could use lots of parts without running out of memory!

I tried to recover my deleted 0.14 versions but they could not be used again! I so regret not keeping that version also on my HDD! :\'(

I paid my 15$ for my version, so I am not cheating here, is it possible to download 0.14.3 version somewhere??

My best regards, Kodiak.

Sorry Kodiak, 0.14.3 is gone, it is condemned to the bowels of the Squad svn repository (or git maybe) and is no longer supported or available.

Hopefully 0.16 won\'t be too far away and it\'ll have a lot of improvements, the current poor performance is known and is a pain in the abdomen.

as KSP gets closer to a 1.0 release it\'ll be properly optimised as well, but until then we have to hold on and hope for the best with each update.

Try deleting, aka moving to another place, some parts you don\'t use.

edit: BTW, also this could help: http://iobit.com/

You can download Game Booster to disable programs and it cleans up other RAM.

Another simple tip: Close your browser (and msn and skype are also good). Browsers usually use a lot of RAM.

To act as the voice of caution: Don\'t download this version from another site. Right now Squad is not using any official mirrors for the paid version of KSP, they most likely will not ever. Downloading a paid version from a secondary site is illegal, but more importantly can be dangerous for your system. Many unsavory people like to tack on trojans and other viruses to copies of games so they can phish out your system for any data profitable to them, and even damage your software just for shits and giggles as well as to cover up anything they do.

You can archive all the versions you download from KSP to backtrack to if you are having hiccups. It is a good idea if you have the storage space. But that is for your use ONLY. You are not allowed to share those older versions with anyone without direct permission of Squad.

I hate to sound as the cranky old man here, but I like Squad and what they are doing. This is a unique venture that they have to support on their own, without a Kickstarter or a big publisher to support them. Money made from purchases of the game is what keeps the development going.

Do tell your friends about the game. Do invite them over to watch you make Jeb happy with many explosions and landing on the Mun. And then do encourage them to pay $15(current price at the time of this posting) to get the game themselves, and share their thoughts on it with more people.

If they can\'t afford the game, encourage them to download the demo(0.13) which can be shared with anyone. It is a solid demo giving full capability to use mods and land and/or crash on the Mun.

Excelsior!