Command Module Facing Wrong Way?

I'm making my first probe to Duna with a rover attached, and (my ship is the exact same as Scott Manley's from his Career Series Episode 22) I get this message saying that my command module is facing the wrong way, and I cannot seem to fix it. I've tried turning it upside down and all, but nothing. Every time I launch my navball is polar and I absolutely despise it. How do I fix this? I do not have MechJeb. 

Any ideas? Thanks

My first idea would be to ask a mod to move this question about playing the game over to the gameplay questions forum. It is much more likely to get lots of good answers there. 

Second idea would be to ask you to post a screenshot and/or a .craft file so we can actually see what's happening. 

If you have a docking port or command module / probe that's facing the right way click on it and select control from here. If you don't have one you could try adding a docking port in place of a decoupler to get the control point without increasing your part count.

+1 to FullMetalMachinist's recommendation of posting a screenshot.

In general, any time you have any question about "why won't this ship do what I expect," you should always post a screenshot.  Experienced KSPers will often be able to spot your problem at a glance, if you do that.  Otherwise you'll just get a bunch of general "maybe your problem is this, maybe your problem is that" answers, since nobody knows what your actual problem is if they can't see your ship. ;)

Edited by Snark

The easiest way to tell (assuming it can stand on its own) is to put it on the launchpad.  Click "control from here" on all the command modules (assuming there are more than one).  If at any time you see "brown side up" (instead of blue), on the navball that control module is inverted.  This also works for capsules that are angled around (I did this once for a science rover and it had to be steered "sideways").

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.