Greetings fellow men and women.

speakiusmaximus

Username: Speakiusmaximus

How I got that strange username: I got the username due to my last name being \'Speakman\'. One day I just thought of \'Speakius-maximus\' and boom there it was.

Why I am here: I am here because I played the demo a while back, as in a very long time ago. Last year I think.. Near summer or something stupid. Anyhow, I am back now because after listening to my IRL friend (HOCgaming) I have finally decided to buy the game and give it another spin.

Anything the community should be aware of: If there\'s anything you lot need to know, I will -TRY- to keep it here. No promises though. Er, to start with I have been a RPer for around 5 years now hence I use proper grammar (or atleast I think I do) at such a fetal age of 14. I am not great at Science, though in top sets it takes me a while to understand something as simple as why apples have worms in them, and why it\'s bad to find a worm in one when you take a bite. I guess I am also a joker, but not in a jokish way. I am said to make sly jokes which I completely disagree on, needless to say I am always like this. Whatever this is anyhow.

Why I bother writing this: Not too sure to be honest. Just bored and felt like doing something whilst I wait for my download to.. Eh.. Download.

Well I guess I shall leave it there for now, if you guys have any tips on how to do stuff, translate it from complicated binary into simple English a cave-man could understand please! Thank you for reading this, and only read this thank you if you read the whole thing. Otherwise, you will not receive a random cookie in your post by tomorrow morning. Before I ramble on, I shall say I will leave it there once more and go. Hoping to see some replies, bye.

It appears my greetings thread has attracted many people to talk about Latin, Romans, Life of Brian (which is understandable because it\'s the Life of Brian) and Cats. Personally I have 2 roaming my house, bringing home dead or alive (mostly alive) mice, or even the occasional bird. A few times a rabbit somehow. :>