Contract tied up to wrong ship

I have a contract to launch 2 Kerbals to orbit, but when I launched my space station the contract tied itself to that ship, now it wants me to bring my station back to earth to fulfill the contract and is not recognizing new launches, is there any way to fix this contract?

1 minute ago, Noobton said:

I have a contract to launch 2 Kerbals to orbit, but when I launched my space station the contract tied itself to that ship, now it wants me to bring my station back to earth to fulfill the contract and is not recognizing new launches, is there any way to fix this contract?

Sorry if I'm being dense, but are you saying that a tourism contract wants you to land your space station? Any chance that the tourists are on said space station? 

If not, could we get a screenshot showing the contract window open? 

Yup it's ContractConfigurator that does the ship tracking - stock contracts never do that.

I once had that problem and I just didn't bother, let the contract fail and get a new one. You can search/ask in the ContractConfigurator thread to see if there's any solution to it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.