The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

Phenom Anon X

Lemme fix that one more time:

When you <strike>aerolithohydrobrake</strike> encounter the Kraken in your car.

... when you <strike>aerolithohydrobrakeencounter the Kraken in your car.</strike> fail to load your car because of too many mods...

... when you <strike>aerolithohydrobrakeencounter the Kraken in your car.</strike> fail to load your car because of too many mods...

Lemme fix that for you:

.... When you go stock because the Universe crashed because you had too many mods.

[...]

When you're on a Boeing 737-300 and thinking about asking the Flight Attendants "What is the specific impulse of the engines, the total mass, and the dry mass because I want to blast this thing into space!" errr....... maybe not the best question to ask anymore

[...]

It happened to me, although I don't remember if it was a 737-300 and that I dropped out at the last moment(I was too shy to ask those information).

You know you play too much KSP when you try to fast forward youtube videos with "."

Also when you decide to install that one mod after your 12h nightshift and find yourself playing the game 5 hours after you were supposed to go to sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

When I decided I wanted to land and return from Moho for the fun of it and did it on the first try without testing anything.

The interplanetary tug still could have taken me to Jool and back if I wanted. It sits in high Kerbin orbit waiting for my next mission to wherever. Perhaps I should give my guys on laythe some more jet fuel to have fun with..

A few days ago I dreamt about these forums.

Not about KSP, about the forum.

The worst thing is not the dream but the fact that I thought about posting the story on this thread(it's a good sing after all) before thinking that I play too much KSP(is that even possible?)

EDIT: Now, when I think of it I'm somewhat creeped out.

Edited by goldenpeach

There are two (well, one and a half) beltways around my city. A friend of mine lives just outside the outer one, I live inside the inner one on the opposite end of town. He just happens to live near point where these two roads are closest. I've started think I'm doing a Hohmann transfer each time I go over to visit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.