My shuttle goes into an uncontrollable roll (pitch is fine tho)

Hey guys,

First time posting but really appreciating any help. 

I'm building a shuttle and testing it, but no matter what I do it starts to go into an uncontrollable roll/yaw dive a bit after I start the gravity turn (45º angle aprox).
As far as pitch goes everything functions perfectly– where I was expecting to get major issues.
I've tried changing the options of the control surfaces to no success. RCS is also useless. I've tried my hardest to find any asymmetrical part attached taht could influence some lift/wight/drag issue and I couldn't.

I'm hoping someone could give it a test and gimme some insight. Here's the craft file. The only mod I have installed for this craft is TweakScale (to increase my booster size and aerodynamic parts on top of them to match the size of the shuttle. It's a rather big shuttle).

I hope this is the right place to post this.

Cheers

9 minutes ago, FlyingKerbal64 said:

1.0.4 or 1.0.5? in 1.0.5 a lot of aerodynamics are fixed and made realistic so a pole off the side of your ship won't make you crash :)

I'm not sure how do you mean a pole off the side of my ship.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.