Cold War Blackbird a short film

selfish_meme

I have dedicated this film to @HarvesteR and the devs at Squad who have made my childhood dreams of being an Aerospace Engineer come true in game form. I have been playing this game for several years now and no other game has brought me as much enjoyment and taught me so much. You guys deserve medals for what you have accomplished, the game is now influencing real life as real life influenced the game. I don't know if anyone appreciates the enormity of what you have done. Here's to sitting on a beach of Laythe and enjoying another Joolrise.

This is also my good bye to 1.05 and I hope 1.1 is just as successful for you.

Craft page where you can download all the stock versions of the craft and see screenshots etc.

Edited by selfish_meme

Oh hell yes.

Great planes, great film work, and it even has one of my favorite bands! Although it is pretty much required of any Vietnam movie to have at least one song by CCR...

I really ought to learn how to make films like this.

1 hour ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Oh hell yes.

Great planes, great film work, and it even has one of my favorite bands! Although it is pretty much required of any Vietnam movie to have at least one song by CCR...

I really ought to learn how to make films like this.

I look at it and see all the rough edges, but it stretched my skills a long way to attempt it. I know the next film will be even better because of this one.

Yeah a couple of my favourite songs in there too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.