Greetings from Far East!

Greythorn032

Hello everyone! I've been playing KSP right after 1.0 release and stacked about 280 hours of playtime. I was lurking around the community for a long time but decided to join in and have a good time away from throwing rockets.

I'm living in South Korea as a college student majoring in graphics design. Yes, ouf thoughtful neighbours up North loves to launch things up in the air and epically fail it.

Most of my creations are air-breathing crafts and exploration satellites, as I'm still having trouble with sending something far away and bringing it back; if it lands on somewhere, it stays there forever. One thing I'm proud of is that I managed to successfully complete the base on Duna. Never been to Jool and Eeloo, so It'd be great to learn from you guys in the near future!

Hello Greythorn032 and welcome to the forum!

As a former lurker, you already know how valuable this place can be.  Sounds like you're well on your way.  Glad to have you aboard.

Happy landings!

On 1 May 2016 at 8:57 PM, Starhawk said:

Hello Greythorn032 and welcome to the forum!

As a former lurker, you already know how valuable this place can be.  Sounds like you're well on your way.  Glad to have you aboard.

Happy landings!

Thanks! As I've read community rules and skimmed through individual categories, I have one question - is spacecraft exchange forum only for crafts made out of stock parts? It seems like there is a separated topic for modded crafts but not quite active.

I think that most craft sharing is done stock purely for ease of sharing.

I see no reason why anyone couldn't start a thread about modded craft it they so wished.

Happy landings!

2 hours ago, Greythorn032 said:

Thanks! As I've read community rules and skimmed through individual categories, I have one question - is spacecraft exchange forum only for crafts made out of stock parts? It seems like there is a separated topic for modded crafts but not quite active.

Nope! To piggy back off of Starhawk, you can post any crafts you want there, but people usually list what mods they're using (if any) in the description.

Oh, and Welcome Aboard!