need help with phones

popeter123

witch one is better?  

2,406 members have voted

1. 1. witch one is better?

my birthday is on the 13th next month(will be 14 ;P) and my mum and dad said i could have a new phone with a new contract and mady some over ear headphones

but i can\'t decide witch one\'s to chose!

what i want in the phone is:

touch screen

3g

wifi

android 4.0.4(ics)

and near field comunication

in the contract

fully unlimited internet(not this unlimited up to 1gb stuff)

any suggestions?

p.s. im british so use british contracts so no at&t or like

Well, depends on how much money you have.

If you have enough money you could buy a Samsung Galaxy S3 (not sure if they\'re available everywhere yet, though)

Otherwise I\'m not really sure what phone.

When I saw your grammar mistakes and the fact that you are british I was going to correct your grammar. Then I read your name.

3 are the network to be on if you want data, they do some very good SIM only plans. The only downfall is they do not allow tethering on their cheaper deals. As for phones, I recommend the HTC OneX.

A link for your convenience:

http://store.three.co.uk/view/product/ql_catalog/threecatdevice/2422;jsessionid=E5597367ED61B1BBA15372C7123C1E47?referer=carousel

Idk what carriers are in britain.

Basically no carriers in the US allow fully unlimited data (except Sprint I think, but Sprint is...bleh...), they all limit you at some point or charge extra if you have a contract with them.

If you go prepaid (pay per month (which is way cheaper)) then with verizon you get fully unlimited everything for $50.

T-Mobile would be $30 a month for unlimited everything, but only 100 minutes of talk.

Both of those are pre-paid, so you are not on a contract.

That means cheaper payments per month, but they also don\'t subsidize your phones.

i.e. if you bought a Galaxy Nexus from Verizon with a 2 year contract it\'s $100 (but then you\'re forced to have a 'unlimited' family plan)

if you did prepaid, then you would have to pay the full $650 for the phone.

I know that sounds absurdly in favor of the 2 year contract.

But just let me say you can buy the Galaxy Nexus online from the Google Play store for $350.

Anyone who buys it from Verizon at $650 is a dimwit beyond comprehension.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.