[CLOSED] there is a part from a mod but i don't remember the name of the part or the mod its from

I GOT MY ANSWER SO F*** OFF!!! Im joking <3

There is this part which i remember the look but not the name nor where it came from. The part is a manned rover body shaped like a panel with a grid design, it has 4 solid spots for seats and there were a small and large version of it. I first thought it was from Ven's Stock Revamp and that he removed it because of 1.1. If it is then tell me. 

Here is a picture i drew on MS Paint of how it looks like:

DuC6bN5.png?1

Edited by Zacky Kerman
because

Doesn't ring a bell based on your (very tiny) pic, but the Buffalo MSEV flatbed parts are sort of rover bodyish, shaped like a panel with a grid design and 4 attach nodes (solid spots?), and there are small and large versions. They're not exactly intended as separate rover body, and they're black with grey grid rather than white with dark grid, but it's the closest thing I can think of.

See the imgur album, the black panels in the center.

41 minutes ago, swjr-swis said:

Doesn't ring a bell based on your (very tiny) pic, but the Buffalo MSEV flatbed parts are sort of rover bodyish, shaped like a panel with a grid design and 4 attach nodes (solid spots?), and there are small and large versions. They're not exactly intended as separate rover body, and they're black with grey grid rather than white with dark grid, but it's the closest thing I can think of.

See the imgur album, the black panels in the center.

I resized the picture for ya

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.