Disco's mission patches

DiscoSlelge

Hi everyone, I'm starting my first topic with something I love to make : mission patches. I started some months ago to make them in aim to honour some iconic missions I made (mostly now with a shuttle). I'm pretty proud of them and I wanted to share them with you because I know community likes patches (I know you like them). Some of my patches are made from total improvisation like KTS 1 to 4 and others much an adaptation in my style of real patches. I'm making those on my free-time week end so I'm going to try to post news when they'll come. I added shorts descriptions for all patches ! Thanks for reading ! <3

Again, excuse my english, I am Français.

KTS-1 LUCIDTY : In memory of my first successful flight with a shuttle

KTS-2 INTREPRID-NADEZHDA : Celebrate the space cooperation beteween USK shuttle and UKKR space station (inspired with the Mir-STS missions)

KTS-3 RESOLUTE : A long duration flight for the shuttle with a dream team inside
KTS-4 ETERNITY : Celebrating the most highest orbit made with a shuttle
VINCI 7-MUN : Alternative history, a gemini mun mission with 4 orbits !
VINCI 3 & VINCI 4 : Billy madness, two gemini spacecraft meeting for 8 orbits !
STS-41 : recreation of the patches of STS-41 mission which releases Ulyss probe
Two shuttle and explosive sun : inspired by the amazing STS-71 patch, just replace the mir station by another shuttle to celebrate a two shuttle rendez-vous mission !

Edited by DiscoSlelge

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.