I like making custom flags for KSP missions. Here's a handful of them

Breadcrumbs92

Hi everyone,

I make flags for Stratzenblitz75's KSP missions. If you don't know who that is, give his channel a visit, it's pretty cool: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTIgONilLxeAPqkiZrqZOzg

Today, I thought I'd share the flags I've made for his missions so you can use them too!

If you want to use them, go right ahead, no credit required. If you really want, I'd be happy to make a custom flag for your mission too.

Roman Mars's TED talk on flags influenced me a lot while making these. It's very entertaining and I recommend you check it out: https://www.ted.com/talks/roman_mars_why_city_flags_may_be_the_worst_designed_thing_you_ve_never_noticed?language=en

Great flags, you have a real talent for this!

Have you ever seen "The Big Bang Theory" TV show? One of the characters has his own webshow on the show called "Fun With Flags." This made me think of that for some reason, check out some clips of it if you aren't familiar with it. It's pretty funny and somewhat informative.

Spoiler

By the way my favorite is by far the second to last one. The black-orange-yellow one. I'm definitely gonna start using that as my Career save flag!

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

3 hours ago, Breadcrumbs92 said:

Roman Mars's TED talk on flags influenced me a lot while making these. It's very entertaining and I recommend you check it out: https://www.ted.com/talks/roman_mars_why_city_flags_may_be_the_worst_designed_thing_you_ve_never_noticed?language=en

11 minutes ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

Have you ever seen "The Big Bang Theory" TV show? One of the characters has his own webshow on the show called "Fun With Flags." This made me think of that for some reason, check out some clips of it if you aren't familiar with it. It's pretty funny and somewhat informative.

What I find really funny is that this is exactly what we were doing in class today! Also, I learned that planet earth has a flag now! These flags are really cool! The stock flags are terrible. I just use the flag called "retro", and occasionally the R&D flag and C7 Aerospace flag.

14 minutes ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

Great flags, you have a real talent for this!

Reveal hidden contents

By the way my favorite is by far the second to last one. The black-orange-yellow one. I'm definitely gonna start using that as my Career save flag!

Thank you! Yeah, I watch Big Bang Theory from time to time but I completely forgot about the fun with flags skits.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.