Does Anybody Have KSP 0.15.2?

Scaprod

Does Anybody Have KSP 0.15.2 Laying Around? Because I Want To See The Parts After KSP 0.13.3! If You Have It, Could You Take Me To The Link To Download It? If So, Thank You!       -Scaprod

(Also, How Do I Get The Old Versions After KSP 0.13? I Have A KSP Account But I Can't Get The Old Versions...)

Edited by Scaprod
Added Something

Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, in the words of another moderator, versions of KSP after 0.13 are licensed and cannot be redistributed. You can, however, get this version for yourself :)

20 minutes ago, Maximus97 said:

Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, in the words of another moderator, versions of KSP after 0.13 are licensed and cannot be redistributed. You can, however, get this version for yourself :)

I Have KSP, And I Can't Get The Old Versions, I Just Don't Know How. I Don't Think There Even IS A Way To Get The Older Versions After KSP 0.13! Is There?

Also, Thanks For The Welcome!

Edited by Scaprod
Why Is This Hidden?

Well, actually it's impossible to get KSP 0.15, unless SQUAD provides you that version which is unlikely.

If you want to see the parts after 0.13 you can search for KSP videos on youtube, the easiest way I believe would be to search for the oldest Scott Manley's videos, since he started making them very early in the development of KSP.

Just now, tetryds said:

Well, actually it's impossible to get KSP 0.15, unless SQUAD provides you that version which is unlikely.

If you want to see the parts after 0.13 you can search for KSP videos on youtube, the easiest way I believe would be to search for the oldest Scott Manley's videos, since he started making them very early in the development of KSP.

aaawww.. i wanted to make a spacecraft with all the old parts...