Post How You Found KSP

ModernArc

I was looking through Wikipedia's list of game engines, mostly just to see if there were any good FOSS ones, and I came across Unity. Then looked at the examples of games made using it, there was KSP and so I looked it up and made a mental note to look further into it when I'd finished University for the year, which I did. :P

I found KSP last week through reading the Bungie Mailsack responses. They talked about playing KSP and I looked it up. I liked the video, downloaded the demo. Liked the demo, bought the game. Now I can't stop playing!!

Or, since I'm at work....stop thinking about playing it!!

I was following Notch's space game 0x10c. Game is a long way from even a pre-alpha build, but on 0x10cforum.com Someone was posting about 'other space-y games to play while you wait'.

Kerbal Space Program was mentioned, demo'ed it, and bought it the same day. I think it was .12 at the time.

I found about about in on the space reddit but wasn't intrested then, Got Orbiter 2010 instead when I saw that, got bored of it and tried out the Kerbal Space Program demo. Absolutely loved it and brought it a few days later.

I only brought it a few days ago so the gap was quite a while between Orbiter 2010 and trying out KSP.

Edited by mustwinfull

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.