World Of Warships!!!

kiwi1960

So, its my birthday today... 56... a few days ago, I shouted myself to a bigger fleet... I now have 12 ships, 2 of them premium ...

I made a mistake... I converted all my doubloons into XP points ... :( (but I'll use them up!)

In my fleet... 1 have one aircraft carrier ... Three battle ships, four destroyers and four cruisers... its a very well rounded little fleet...

BUT..... now here is the sticking point.... I never play premium... humans tend to.... be nasty.... so, its always against the bots.... but some players don;t care and fire torpedoes when you are in the way...

When I started playing, I went for the EU server and not the ASIA server... so if you want in... you HAVE to be on the EU server....

Here is my idea... I will spend the money to form a team... a real team....

WHO IS IN???? Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if your interested, you can add me as a friend in WOWs. The name is huntror.

My current ships are: ARP Kirishima, Zuiho, Nurnberg, Cleveland, Bogue, Pheonix and a Farragut. I also plan on getting some German BB's when they arrive.

I used to also have the New York, but is sold it away cause i wasn't doing too well with it. Was getting drawn into higher tier battles constantly.

So yea, i've been quite active.

And no, i haven't spent even a single penny on the game. And i always play against humans cause PVE battles are a bit too easy, short and they only give you like 25% the amount of rewards you would get from a similar PVP battle.

• 2 weeks later...

Just how much did you have to grind to get a reasonable fleet (incl. a III battleship to unclok the carrier, presumably) just in PvE?

I mean, they made the F11 prompt precisely to deal with those accidental torpedoes.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.