Refuel ps4

I've tried it a few times you need to cross feed it through the dock clamp I usually have a small vessel with a X-200-32 FT at the end of it orbiting the main planet once connected you can tinker with the cross feed on the dock clamp and be sure to adjust the fuel click on the tank micro options in just starting to get the hang of the actions on the build menu good luck bud

2 hours ago, chimpbone said:

If you press b on a fuel tank to bring up it's info, there is a button in the top right corner, click it, then click b on the tank you want to transfer to. Took me a while to figure this one out. Hope that helps. 

Yeah, learned this last nite too.

Always thought that was a "Close Screen" button, but its the opposite, a Stay Up tag.

You need two info panels open at the same time. So what Chimpbone said, will work ^^

3 hours ago, DaCana said:

You need two info panels open at the same time. So what Chimpbone said, will work ^^

And remember that you can have multiple windows open, if you want to move fuel from one tank into/out of multiple tanks for example.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.