Localization

A thing that bothers me here in middle european countries is, that almost no elder or younger persons speak english, most of them just wacky germanic or slavic language.
However, that also means that they are restricted a large part of the internet, and by extension, modern life.
I'd suggest adding localizations, as the title implies. I'd be happy to help out with german, as I've already translated some games into german.
This would mean that a lot more people could feel the joy of KSP, or if localization was a general thing, everyone could do everything.
Imagine a world where we all have a common language. Now clearly that is out of grasp, but at least we can start with that.
Thank you for reading,
Shikashi signing off.

Translations are planned for some time in the future. Probably soon™.

I don't want localisation if it means being stuck with the game in non-English. Shouldn't happen with anyone who has a little bit of common sense, but I prefer to say it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.